Monday, April 1, 2013

The Lucky Winners!

I've done the drawing. I found an easy-to-use Random Number Generator.

For all the winners: Please message me with your mailing information. Thanks!

Prize #1: RNG = 12
And the winner is...Ginny!
SW 16 ct Aida Solo       












Prize #2: RNG = 18
And the winner is...Isabellii!
SW 28 ct Cashel Solo










Prize #3: RNG = 11
And the winner is...SouthpawStitcher!

SW 28 ct. Pink Waterfall Lugana










Prize #4: RNG = 12
And the winner is...Linda (Stitchin with my Furbabies)
Charts and misc. fibers


















And the winner of Squish is....ME! I'm going to go give her a squeeze. :)

Congratulation to all the winners! I hope you enjoy your prizes.

13 comments:

cucki said...

Congrats to all the winners x

Anonymous said...

OMG! I am over the moon! Thank you so much! You won mine and I won yours! LOL. I do have your address and will ship yours out tomorrow. Woo Hoo! I needed this after the weekend I had. Doing the happy dance! Hugs!

Miss LindaLee said...

Drat! I didn't know that Squish was being given away also! I would have told you to throw both my entry's in for her. She's adorable for sure.

SoCal Debbie said...

Congratulations to all the winners! You had such a generous giveaway! Happy Stitching, Karen!

Monique said...

Congrats to all that won.

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow!
That is so cool~
Though how can I message you?
A

Kaisievic said...

Lucky, lucky winners! Well done, everyone.

Chris said...

I think that you got the best prize!
Congrats to your winners.

Minnie said...

Congrats to all of your lucky winners and I would love to win Squish, she's beautiful.

Julie said...

Congrats to your winners.
Big furry head scratches to you furface too!

Anonymous said...

Hello, Karen.
I already sent you an email for the shipping.
I hope you see it!

Anonymous said...

Karen, I sent you another email, and I think this went in. Please check itXD

Fiona said...

Congratulations to all the winners.