Sunday, July 14, 2013

A quick catch-up post


I'm so sorry, dear followers. It seems I needed a bit of a blogging break. I think I was starting to put too much pressure on myself to keep up with things like reading your blogs, WIPocalypse posts, TUSAL posts, Theme-a-licious, and even Hunky Friday. I may trim things back a bit, now, so that I can enjoy doing this without quite the pressure. I hope you don't mind. (You've probably all been through this a bit on your own blogs, I imagine.)

I'm just going to pop in a few pix of what I've been stitching since I last posted.


Mirabilia Large RR - Andie's Piece

Mirabilia Large RR - Jo's Piece


Joan Elliott RR - My Piece

Joan Elliott RR - Kaye's Piece

Passione Ricamo Mystery SAL 2013


Pick a Pixie SAL


Red Lady Pirate SAL



I'm sure I'm missing a few little things. If I think of them, I'll post another time.

I'm glad to be catching up a little bit. Thank you for sticking with me. I'll write again soon. :)

10 comments:

Minnie said...

Everything looks wonderful and I just love all of your fabric choices. What is the name of the one you are stitching Red Lady Pirate on?

cucki said...

Wow so pretty x

Rhona said...

Wow....what fabulous stitching. Love your fabric choices.

Anonymous said...

We do what we can and have to be happy about it or it will just eat us up. I miss you when you are gone, but totally understand. I love all of you WIP's. Kaye's RR is in my possession and your block looks spectacular in person. So pretty and sparkly. I look forward to seeing your progress on all of your wonderful projects.

Linda said...

Everything is so pretty. Keep it up.

Linda

Julie said...

You've been working on lovely projects.

xstitchatoz said...

Gorgeous fabbies and lovely projects, keep up the good work! ;)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Never mind Hunky Friday, it's all about the Ladieeeeeez here today!

It's all looking good anyway.

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just found your lovely blog.
The RR pieces are beautiful and the fabrics are gorgeous!

Rachel said...

Everything looks so pretty! I really love the Sleeping Princess you stitched for Andie's RR :)