Monday, June 25, 2012

I'm excited!

I'm very excited that I've joined the Passione Ricamo Mistery Fairy SAL!

I have several PR charts that I haven't gotten around to starting yet. (Along with dozens of Miras and Joan Elliott's, etc.) But I think they're fabulous and I've been eager to try one. I saw the post on Laura's blog and even though I'm swamped with round robins and the kit I need to review for Yiota's, I knew I had to sign up! I figured that if I can do one small-ish section a month, why I'll just have my very own FINISHED Passione Ricamo fairy next year. How awesome would that be?

In looking at the Polstitches fabrics that Laura suggested, I knew I had a piece of Angel Dust jobelan. But, it turned out, and Laura agreed, that it was just too colorful for this detailed pattern.

So, I dug back into my box and found a Limited Edition monthly jobelan from Polstitches called Bouquet. It's breathtaking in person.

The photo I took for the floss toss is making all the colors look a bit washed out, but you get the idea. (I'm missing a few of the pretty PTBs that have been ordered.)


In case you are interested in joining the SAL, the sign ups close on June 30. The first section will be sent out on July 1st. I can't wait!! Now I have to hustle and get my outstanding round robins done. Come on needles, FLY!

2 comments:

Rahenna said...

I'm really tempted by this SAL! I have two PR designs in my stash but haven't started either. I'm not a huge fan of mysteries, but I LOVE stitching with a group and I do like PR designs. I may cave in!

Sigh. :)

Marcy said...

Gorgeous fabric - can't wait to see you get started.