The funny thing about last year's list is that on one line there will be a project that only needs a few more stitches and/or beads, and on another line there is a round robin that consists of up to eight portions. If I start to feel bad about my accomplishments from last year, I can always take a look at my "Round Robin Finishes" page. You should look there, too. I'm fairly impressed with that.
Here's the kicker, though: There are a bunch of things on this list that are very close to done, or at least more than halfway finished. So, I really want to bang those things out and cross them off my list. Can I do it? Can I be a WIP Slayer like Melanie? Who knows?
2013 Stitching Plans
1. Mermaids of the Deep Blue – Mirabilia
2. Queen of Fairies – Passione Ricamo
3. TOT Fairy for October birthday
4. My 2011 Mirabilia RR – finish my square
5. My 2011 Band Sampler RR – finish at bottom
6. 2012 Band Sampler RR – almost done
7. Key to My Heart – Stoney Creek
8. Handiwork Memories – Stoney Creek
9. Spring Garden – Stoney Creek
10. Passione Ricamo Mistery Fairy SAL
11. Bellydancer No. 1 – Yiota
12. RAK Project – Maidenhair
13. The Book Store – Country Cottage Needleworks
14. Overlook Café
15. Mirabilia Large-Stitch RR 2013
16. Joan Elliott RR – May 2013 start
17. Butterfly Garden – The Drawn Thread
18. Fire Goddess – Joan Elliott
19. Joan Elliot 2013 Diary SAL
20. PIF project
I will be finished with Cub Scouts in late March. When I say finished, I mean DONE! My hubby and I went back and forth for a while about whether we wanted to let the boy-child continue on into Boy Scouts. We had several reasons on the "no" side: 1. We're not happy with some of the things that the BSA said last year; 2. I ended up having to commit way too much time to scouting as a Den Leader, Advancements Chair, and a Committee member; and 3. There is a leader involved with several of the local troops that has had a couple of arrests for drunk driving. I'd really like to avoid him. He is a bad man, but our BSA Council can't seem to get rid of him. In the end, my husband and I have decided to keep our son in scouts with the agreement that my husband will take over the running to meetings, activities, etc., and we will strictly limit our volunteering to small tasks.
Sorry for the digression. My point was that I hope to have more stitching time after March.
So, there it is. My new list. Keep your fingers crossed that I can make a dent this year.
*hugs and stitches*