Here is a recap of the list, along with the status of each project:
2012 Stitching Plans (aka Wishful Thinking)
- Mermaids of the Deep Blue – Mirabilia ~~Didn’t touch
- Mediterranean Mermaid – Mirabilia ~~ Stitched a little
- Enchanted Dreamer – Mirabilia ~~ Didn’t start
- Queen of Fairies – Passione Ricamo ~~ Bought some floss and fabric
- Bluebell Pixie – Nora Corbett ~~ Nope
- TOT Fairy for a special friend’s October b-day ~~Stitched some; didn’t finish for October birthday
- Shimmering Seashells Sampler – Patricia Ann ~~Nope
- Gingerbread Garden Sampler – Victoria Sampler ~~ Uh uh
- Something bargello-ish ~~ No
- My 2011 Mirabilia RR – finish my square ~~ Still sitting there
- My 2011 Band Sampler RR – finish at bottom ~~ Ditto
- 2011-2012 UFO RR (maybe someday I'll get my own back. sigh) ~~ I finished everyone else’s. Mine is gone.
- Mirabilia RR – 2012 ~~ Done! (Still missing mine.)
- Joan Elliott RR ~~ Done! Yay!!! Mine is beautiful!!
- Band Sampler RR 2012 ~~ Almost done. Two more mailings.
- Key To My Heart – Stoney Creek (for my Dad) ~~ Put in a few stitches
- Handiwork Memories – Stoney Creek (nearly done gift for MIL) ~~ Nope
- Spring Garden – Stoney Creek (nearly done gift for Mom) ~~ Nope
- Hang bellpulls for sis ~~ Bell pull hardware is still sitting on my desk
- Frame at least 50% of finished projects ~~ Not a one.
Because that list wasn’t big enough (d’oh!), I added a few new starts, too.
1. Passione Ricamo – Mistery Fairy SAL
2. Yiota’s Bellydancer No. 1
3. RAK Project – Maidenhair
4. Country Cottage Needlework – The Book Store
5. Overlook Café
6. Mirabilia Large-Stitch RR – January 2013 start
I guess it's safe to say that I set my sights a little high.
I will post a new list for 2013 shortly. Do you think I can make it a tad more realistic??