Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Aaaaarrrrrgggh!

This wasn't just a little frog, this was a monster-sized, smelly, warty TOAD!

Working on my section on Michelle's piece from the Joan Elliott round robin. When I made my working copy I had to stick two pages together right in the middle. On this particular pattern there is no "two shaded rows" to match up the next page. I realized about half-way into my stitching that my printer cut off an entire row in the middle. Thud.

I am in the process of ripping out about 150 stitches. I guess I just have to be grateful that it wasn't more.

4 comments:

Joysze said...

Oh dear.... I'm sooooo sorry, Karen. That sucks... BIG TIME!!!

milly said...

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that, awful frogs!

mytimestitching said...

Oh, those darn frogs! As much as I love them (the stuffed kind) and try to keep them in my car, it seems like they like to get out and make a mess of the stitching. So sorry. I understand the evil doings of the printer, also. Deep breaths...inhale....exhale....Wishing you smooth stitching from here on out.
Ginny

Kathy A. said...

Wow - sometimes it just sucks. I hope that the fix is relatively simple.