Friday, May 18, 2012

Hunky Fang-y Friday

Hello all you vampire lovers out there! Today I begin my 4-week tribute to the hunks of "True Blood."
Season 5 premieres on Sunday, June 10 on HBO.

For your consumption I offer to you Stephen Moyer, who plays Bill Compton, Sookie's first love, on TB. While Bill is not my favorite vamp, I can certainly work up some warm-blooded appreciation for him. And, as the next few weeks fly by on bat wings, the hunks will get hunkier, ending with my very favorite bloodsucker.





Do you dare invite him in?

2 comments:

Andie said...

Ugh! You can keep that one :D I see I need to send you a list ;) roflol, if vampires do it for you then I guess hes cute :D

Ginny said...

I'm bummed I don't get to watch this series. Can't wait to see the rest of the characters.