Friday, July 13, 2012

Hunky Friday - What date is it?

Here's your hunk for you...






Just kidding! You knew it was Friday the 13th, right?


Do you remember when he looked like this?


I do. Very sad how far those stars can fall.











Now, you don't think I'd leave you with that first image stuck in your head, do you?
Of course not! Here's another hunk for you. This one has as big an ego as the other one, though. This is Maksim Chmerkovskiy from Dancing With the Stars.
 
 



 Okay. Now you can forgive me for that first one. hee hee

See you next week!

3 comments:

Minnie said...

You are forgiven.

Ginny said...

Oh, you had me so fooled! I was starting to wonder who you were, hehe. But yes, you are forgiven. How could I not forgive you with hunky Max for the real Friday Hunk? Just look at those abs! Ok, I'm shutting up now :o)

Ginny

Andie said...

Hmmm Mel did have gorgeous eyes.... the other one isn't for me, he looks a bit up himself :D except for the pic in the Jersey, still looks up himself but hot :D