Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I'm a Tardy TUSALer

That's getting to be a recurring theme with me, huh? I don't like being tardy, but life sure does get in the way sometimes.

Enough of that.

Honeybee is once again presenting my ort jar. Nobody else felt like cooperating with the camera or the jar. This isn't the best picture, but Bee made the funniest little expression.



I swear that jar is bottomless! I may never have to empty it.

I'll see you on Friday with a new hunk. That is, unless I'm tardy again. (Big eyeroll!)

5 comments:

cucki said...

aww cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
sweety..love the sweet kitty
lovely orts..
hugs xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi

Just found your lovely blog.
Your orts are lovely and Honeybee is just adorable!

Anonymous said...

We do what we can, when we can. I will be here whenever you post. Love your ort jar and the kittie's expression.

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

AWWW cute putty cat!

Minnie said...

Honeybee is doing an excellent job presenting your TUSAL,her expression is so cute.