Saturday, September 1, 2012

Tardy WIPs and Hunks

I know, I know. I'm tardy again. Being on time has never been one of my strong points. (blush)

I've been busy stitching away this month. Here are my WIPs/Finishes:

Let's start with my RAK project. You've already seen this, and I haven't added anything else, but it counts as a WIP for this month, right?? ;-)










Next, we have my RR portion of Kathy's Mirabilia piece. You saw a sneaky pic of it last time, but now it's done. I loved this one! (except for the #8 Kreinik. Blech!)


 

I finished my section of Debbie's Joan Elliott RR. This is Water Goddess. This piece is absolutely fantastic!













Next up is Linda's Band Sampler RR. She is doing an Indigo Rose-themed piece. Really stunning.


 
I finished Part 2 of the Passione Ricamo Mystery SAL, just in time to receive Part 3!

 

I added another 300+ stitches to the Bellydancer from Yiota's . 

 
I started some of the shells and coral that are going in the center of my Mirabilia large-stitch RR.


Lastly, I did a bit of work on TOT from Nora. Most of you out there know what I mean, but I'm being purposely vague. This is a birthday present for a dear friend that might, possibly be reading this blog. I don't know if I'm going to get it done in time, but I'm sure gonna try.


Now, for the hunks.

I've been feeling really down this week, so I think I need some extra hunkage today. One of my very favorite hunky movies is King Arthur, starring Clive Owen. There were LOTS of hunky, manly men in this movie. Here are my favorites.

Clive Owen as King Arthur

Ioan Gryffudd as Lancelot

Mads Mikkelsen as Tristan


Ray Stevenson as Dagonet

Joel Edgerton as Gawain
Hugh Dancy as Galahad
I hope you found one that you like. I found six of them!

See you next time.

8 comments:

Katy said...

Wow, you really have been busy! Everything looks wonderful, and those hunks are yummy!

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

Mmmm .. Water Goddess is my favourite - then Clive Owen a close second.

Bev said...

i was thinking i love winter goddess but then i saw the men and well need i say more :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You have done alot this month! The RRs are looking great, lucky people who will get to keep these!

Kathy A. said...

Great stitching girl! My RR looks stunning. Thank you so much.
And hunks - YUMMY! I'll take them all.

robindefender said...

That's a lot of RRs. Everything looks great. I especially love that mottled blue fabric you're using for that Mirabilia piece.

The Crafty Princess said...

Hi there,
I'm new to your blog. The hunks got me in but I'll stay for your beautiful stitching. LOL!!
xox Alicia

Susan said...

Beautiful stitching and projects. The RRs are amazing - I am always in awe of the people that participate and the beautiful finishes. Love the hunks!!