Melanie the WIP Slayer has so kindly awarded me a Liebster! I'm so excited! I've been seeing the awards going around.
I'm going to copy and paste a bit here...
Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, favorite or beloved. Liebster Awards are given by bloggers to other bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help newer bloggers gain wider recognition. The award comes with four conditions:
1. Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
2. Show thanks to the blogger who awarded the Liebster to you by linking back to their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving awards to, with links to their sites, and comment on their blog to let them know that you have give them the award.
4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don't know.
Okay, let's see here...
I would like to give Liebsters to:
Eyani Ryou (Jacqui) at Stitchy Stitches because she is a great stitchy friend, shares my love for round robins, and has terrific taste in hunks.
Autumn at The Whispers of Autumn because she has a wonderful sense of humor, comments kindly and frequently on others' blogs, loves animals, and is very generous with chocolate!
Jocelyn at Stitchy Minds Think Alike because she is a lovely and fast stitcher, takes fabulous photos of her work to share, and also is getting addicted to round robins.
Shannon at A Bit of This and That because she has fantastic taste in stitchy projects, dogs, kids, stash, and beer. ;-)
And last, but not least, Gill at Chewed Away because she loves samplers and is the amazing and astounding designer behind Dark Side of the Moon .
So, the hard part, coming up with 5 things that people don't know about me. This is difficult because I'm a rather open book. hmmm
1. I am an open book and can keep very few secrets about myself.
2. There are only a couple of people I know that can beat me at Trivial Pursuit. In other words, I know a lot of useless crap.
3. My husband decided that he wanted to marry me after I cooked stuffed Cornish hens for him.
4. I once dated a male stripper.
5. I have sticky notes everywhere! Sticky notes stuck to sticky notes stuck to everything else. I also have three different calendars covered in...yep, sticky notes.
Thanks again to Melanie! Enjoy your Liebsters, Ladies!